Easy add-on for Blender3D to extend its use into geological modeling and visualization.
Opensource software- be free from Leapfrog3D
Import your drill holes, soil or rock sample data.
- Imports standard drill hole / sample files:
- Collar, Survey, Lith, Assays, Mineralization, etc as separate tables [xlsx] with Hole ID and From-To information; and/or
- A Single table [csv] with X,Y,Z location information and attributes (assays, lithcodes, whatever);
- Easily colorize the drill or sample assays, intercepts and soil data on the fly by attribute using a variety of available styles.
Create custom models- 3D surface volumes- of your drill holes, soil or rock sample data.
- Colorize volumes on the fly using a variety of available styles.
- Export your volumes as obj for import into the MineAR smartphone app, Leapfrog 3D, or other 3D GIS software applications.
- 1 Hour session how-to
- 1 Hour session QnA
*Resource models produced by this add-on should not be used as NI 43-101, JORC, or similar equivalents without confidence testing. The providers of this code assume no liability for the use of this software.